Pages

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Tilda with big ice cream

Hello.....
 Today I have a new card to share. 
This time I have a summer card with Magnolia Tilda for you.
 I used Tilda with big ice cream from Magnolia with love collection,
colored her with Copic sketch marker on Xpress it blending card.
Framed with spellbinders decorative labels eight and embossed with frantage vintage white around Tilda.
I made pinwheels from pattern paper.
Decorated with some doohickey dies, lace, flowers, pearls
 and ribbon bow 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day !

I will enter my card for challenges:
All about magnolia - all about summer
Magnolia-licious- Anything goes with bow
Midweek Magnolia - Anything goes
Magnolia Forever - Summer
Craft Heaven - Summer time
QKR - Anything goes
Card Mania - Summer fun

9 comments:

Gina's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Christy! I love the colours and beautiful design! Thank you for sharing with us at Marvelous Magnolia, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Gina xx

Beth Brovold said...

Beautifully designed and coloured Christy!! Love your Tilda and fabulous accents...thank you for sharing with us at Midweek Magnolias!
Take care,
Beth

Suzi Mac said...

A fabulous bright summer time card with so many wonderful details Christy!! love it so much. Thank you for sharing with us over at All About Magnolia Challenge. Good luck!
Hugs
Suzi x

Dorothy S said...

Those are such cute adornments! I hope she is indoors - that 3 deck cone would last only seconds in our Arizona heat!!! Thank you for joining the weekly Anything Goes challenge at QKR Stampede. Dorothy S, DT member

Liz's creative corner said...

Wow gorgeous summery card, lovely colours and design, thanks for sharing with us at LHOSM, hugs Liz xx

janeslovelycards said...

This is super cute! Love the windmills and the frantage background. Thanks for joining us at Magnolia-licious, hugs, Jane x

Karen Letchworth said...

Oh my goodness, Christy....this is SO adorable. Thanks so much for stopping by to share your art with us. I love it, and hope that you will stop by again soon. I look forward to seeing more of your amazing art.
Blessings,
karen L
Word Art Wednesday

www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Vicky said...

Such a beautiful bright summery card Christie, its gorgeous. I love the colours & those pin wheels are awesome!!
Thank you so much for joining us over at LHOSM, good luck hun. Hope to see you again after our short break.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

vaiybora said...

Wow, absolutely fantastic blog. I am very glad to have such useful information.

เย็ดสาว