Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Tilda Loves Flowers

Hello everyone ....
Today I want to share with you  my Magnolia card,
using one of my favorite Magnolia stamp.

I used Tilda loves flowers image and colored with Copic sketch markers.
Framed with Spellbinders dies and  distress all edges paper
with Vintage photo distress ink.
 I used some glitter embossed tinsel lilac and frantage vintage white.
Some doohickey dies I used here are, vintage lave tag, swirls with flower leaf, view master, grass lace, lovely fence, heart swirl,
jungle leaf, clover leaf and dragonfly.
I finished embellishing the card with some flowers, lace, ribbons, and pearls.

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great week.

I wish to enter this card for challenges:
All About Magnolia - All about flowers
Simply Magnolia - Shabby Chic
Magnolia Forever - Favorite magnolia stamp
Midweek Magnolia - Anything goes
LHOSM - Pearls or gems

7 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Wow this is so beautiful. Pure spring delight.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Beth Brovold said...

So beautifully coloured, designed and embellished Christy!! The colours simply shout out Spring...thank you for sharing this beauty with us at Midweek Magnolias...good luck!
Take care,
Beth

Céline said...

soooo beautiful Christy, love the colors
thanks for playing with us at midweek magnolias
hugs
céline

Inky Angel said...

Love the lavender color, it is so delightful! Of course, your Tilda is beautiful as always Christy.
Hugs, Katie

Asadali said...

I love flowers very much which is sign of love, care, peace. Therefore, I have a lot of plants of different flowers in my garden. I like to spend time with them. Same with Tilda, she love so much flower Either flowers of paper or real flowers.
send gift to Hong Kong

Anonymous said...

Fab card.....love the details and colors. Love it!
Thanks for share yourcard with us at Simply Magnolia.
Hugs,
Jill

Rose Andrew said...

WOW ... very stunning card and love the colors. Thank you for joining us at Magnolia Forever Challenge. Hugs Rose DT