Pages

Monday, November 2, 2015

Fall Autumn

Helloo everyone.......
It's time for another challenge for

Our challenge are always ANYTHING GOES with My Besties image!
Come and join with us !

Today I use  Digi color Printable image called Hollyhock Fairy.
This time I made decoupage card for the first time.
Using Bo-Bunny Apple Cider paper for the background and
some fussy cut pattern paper for decorated.

 Close image

Side view to see layers.

Hope you like it and hope you join our fun challenge
Thanks for stopping by, and happy crafting !

I will enter this card for challenges:
The Paper nest dolls - Anything goes
My Besties Aussie - Layers
My Besties French - Anything goes





4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Such a colourful and cute autumn card.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Dolphine said...

This is a nice card
Thank you for sharing with us at my Besties french blog
Good luck

Elles said...

Hello Christy.
Finally the time to visit you again. What a lovely cards did you make. I love them all.
Hugs and greeting fromm Holland,
Elles

Unknown said...

Magnifique! Merci pour votre participation au défi My-Besties en français!
Bonne chance!