Pages

Friday, November 27, 2015

Come on Teddy

Hi everyone.....
Sorry this is a very late posting for my GDT Crafty Sentiments


Come and play along with us !
Since Christmas is around the corner, 
I choose to make a sweet christmas card using Come on Teddy, 
she is available here in Crafty Sentiments Store.
I colored with Copic sketch markers on Xpress it blending card.
Put some embossed Frantage chuncky white to make it snowy rain.
I used s.e.i Berry Melody designer paper for pattern paper.
I made Snowflakes from Joycrafts dies

 I made small banner from Sizzix dies with Technique Tuesday Sentiment.
Preciuos Bell from Memory box dies.

 I made the christmas tree from Marianne design dies,
I cut out 3x on green cardstock and put some frantage chunky white  
than glued them together. 
Decorated with some pearls, mini pink glitter beads and
 applied with white molding paste.

 I made these Poinsettia flowers from Sizzix TH,
distressed all edges with Picked Rasberry distress ink,
and then I put a small rose flower on the middle.
Fir leaf I made from IO dies.
Doilies paper, trim and lace are from my stash.

That's all for me today,
Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a great weekend!
I want to wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving, and hope your day
is filled with many blessing !

I will enter this card for challenges:
Allsorts - At least 3 die cuts
The Paper Shelter - A christmas card
Fab 'n' Funky - Christmas
SSS Wednesday - Anything goes
Craft your Passion - Anything goes
Christmas cards all year round - Christmas tree
TTCRD - Anything goes
Natalie and Amy - Winter scene
The Shabby Tea Room - 'O' Christmas tree
 Whimsy Stamps - ATG holidays

8 comments:

Pat said...

Lovely card with a beautiful image and gorgeous colours, thanks for playing along at Fab'n'Funky this week.

Pat xx

Wendy L said...

This is so gorgeous thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

Sheryl said...

Gorgeous card. I love the dimension that tree gives to the whole scene. Thanks for joining in the fun at Natalie and Amy's this month.
Hugs Sheryl DT member

Virginia L. said...

There are SO much to look at this intricate design! Awesome work! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion, good luck!!! Amy DT

Chris said...

Such a sweet and pretty card, cute image, beautiful colouring lovely design and details. Love the tree! Thanks for joining us at Fab N Funky this week.
Chris
x

Rebecca Deeprose said...

A charing image, so beautifully embellished! Love the snowy tree too! So glad you joined us for The Shabby Tea Room challenge. Hugs, Rebecca

Willeke said...

What a gorgeous card, such a delightful image and perfectly coloured.
Thanks for sharing it with us and hope to see you again in our next challenge as well,
Hugs
Willeke
DT Through The Craft Room Door
Made by Willeke {My personal Blog}